Saint Louis Parisian 12 Light Crystal Chandelier
Grand Entrance Chandelier
- The Saint Louis Parisian Crystal Chandelier is the embodiment of a luxury and a lavish lifestyle. It is distinguished by its diverse selection of color crystal, ornamentation and well crafted classic design. Featuring an illuminated central column that accentuates every other detail, the entire arrangement provides a beautiful silhouette and makes for an excellent centerpiece for any home. This fixture offers a generous blend of natural shimmer, along with the refracted light from the incandescent 12 light candelabra – making it the perfect chandelier to showcase in a well lit room or with a crisp white interior setting. From the top canopy, down onto the diamond cut crystal bowls, this lustre fuses frosted white crystal with violet accents along a chrome polished contour. The twisted hollow chandelier branches also make an impact, as they appear to flow seamlessly from from the center base, on to each of the candle holders.
- The Saint Louis Parisian Crystal Chandelier is a stylistic, yet functional lighting fixture that will make an excellent addition to any modern and contemporary home. It’s low profile make it ideal for standard to high ceilings.
- Before sending anything to Grand Entrance Chandeliers, please contact our Customer Service team. We are often able to help solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Service team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number, and you will be provided with a return shipping label in order to return the product to Grand Entrance Chandeliers.
- Prepare and pack the fixture appropriately for return shipping. If a defective item is not packed securely and packaged correctly, Grand Entrance Chandeliers will not accept the return.
- Write your RGA number on the outside of the box.
- Use the shipping label that was provided, to ship the package to Grand Entrance Chandelier’s location
- A product that is returned to Grand Entrance Chandeliers but doesn’t qualify for warranty coverage, will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s request; however, Grand Entrance Chandeliers will not be responsible for any shipping charges in this situation.
Grand Entrance Chandeliers warrants all of its products that they are to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment, unless otherwise stated below.
What Does The Warranty Cover?
Our warranty applies against all defects in workmanship, assembly and materials used in the products. We'll repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that fails to operate due to a defect. We'll cover shipping both ways to get the repair or replacement taken care of for you. We do not cover any service, installation, or other third party fees associated with the defect.
What is Not Covered by Our Warranty?
The warranty does not cover:
- Glass which has become damaged due to mishandling, improper installation or use, or resulting from extreme acts of nature.
- Product finish which has faded, rusted, or pitted due to environmental factors.*
- Light bulbs/lamps that have burned out (unless otherwise stated on the product page for LED fixtures).
- Service, installation, or other third party fees incurred due to the defect.