Golden Crystal Grand Murano Chandelier
Grand Entrance Chandelier
- Introducing the Golden Crystal Grand Murano Chandelier – a traditionally designed chandelier inspired by 19th century interior design, with all the glitz and glamour of the 21st. This lustre takes full advantage of its traditional display, while implementing modern nuances to add a unique touch of elegance to your home or featured space. From the top canopy to the very last finial, this light fixture offers an assortment of upscale components and accents. Featuring a twelve light candelabra, the incandescent lights are modernized, but perfectly matched with the classic crystal and gold accented bobeches. A single tier of curved clear crystal branches help accentuate the massive ensemble of dangling festoons, rings, pendants and fused ornamentation. A crystal and chrome polished center column lends it’s brilliance to this chandelier, extending it’s contour by using floral crystal accents that add charm and flare.
- Ideally, this chandelier will serve as a statement piece in your home. The Golden Crystal Grand Murano Chandelier is a sizable and luxurious option for any home requiring a big bright and attention stealing centerpiece. It’s perfectly suitable for any interior entryway, plush living room or master suite with high ceilings.
- Before sending anything to Grand Entrance Chandeliers, please contact our Customer Service team. We are often able to help solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Service team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number, and you will be provided with a return shipping label in order to return the product to Grand Entrance Chandeliers.
- Prepare and pack the fixture appropriately for return shipping. If a defective item is not packed securely and packaged correctly, Grand Entrance Chandeliers will not accept the return.
- Write your RGA number on the outside of the box.
- Use the shipping label that was provided, to ship the package to Grand Entrance Chandelier’s location
- A product that is returned to Grand Entrance Chandeliers but doesn’t qualify for warranty coverage, will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s request; however, Grand Entrance Chandeliers will not be responsible for any shipping charges in this situation.
Grand Entrance Chandeliers warrants all of its products that they are to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment, unless otherwise stated below.
What Does The Warranty Cover?
Our warranty applies against all defects in workmanship, assembly and materials used in the products. We'll repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that fails to operate due to a defect. We'll cover shipping both ways to get the repair or replacement taken care of for you. We do not cover any service, installation, or other third party fees associated with the defect.
What is Not Covered by Our Warranty?
The warranty does not cover:
- Glass which has become damaged due to mishandling, improper installation or use, or resulting from extreme acts of nature.
- Product finish which has faded, rusted, or pitted due to environmental factors.*
- Light bulbs/lamps that have burned out (unless otherwise stated on the product page for LED fixtures).
- Service, installation, or other third party fees incurred due to the defect.